Sunday, July 12, 2009

If I Owned An RV

Talking to all my new, life long friends that Ive made while being a part of Heritage, I have developed an uncurable itch to one day join the club of motorcoach ownership. I have discovered that though it is a growing family, it sure is a close knit one where it seems everybody knows everybody. When the owners and prospects come to visit, I always try to ask them where they are coming from and where they are headed next just to see if i've been there and if their destinations are bucket list worthy. If I ever get the opportunity to own a coach my trips would always include the list below. If you have been to a must see/do that you would like to pass along, let me know and ill let all who read know
1. Every Auburn Football Game, home and away.2. Every April, I would be in Mt. Vernon, Washington for the tulip field season. The prettiest display of the crayola box that you'll ever see3. Any waterfall i could find


1 comment: