Monday, December 5, 2011

Heritage is more than a resort, it's a family!

This place is unique not only for the white sandy beach and the gorgeous Gulf views, the breath taking sunsets and the stunning moon rises that shine over the water...but also because everyone here is part of a very special family! I feel that on a regular basis whether it be during a dinner where owners gather for fellowship while cooking and entertaining, or while up at the fire pit talking, enjoying a glass of wine and watching a beautiful sunset. This week proves to be no different as some of the ladies of Heritage and I gathered upstairs to decorate for Christmas.As we talk, giggle, chase falling decorations and get frustrated with lights that aren't working, it is clear to me that this place and the people in it are so very special! I may be 600 miles away from my family in Kentucky but I feel right at home here in this spectacular place with an amazing group of people! -Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment